Oh well, school has started. What can I say ? I got the wicked witch, the same as Wonderwoman :D Other than that, school's pretty much, school.
My buddy was gone the whole school day for band, and I was one bored butt. It felt so weird when I don't have her talking beside me. Met up with Honeystar during recess, but I had to leave early, because I would'nt want to stand outside for being late. Talked to crazy fanfan while waiting for the rest, haha, sorry dude i can't go. Next time , man. School ended, went to have lunch with Ayu, After that, I went to meet my family minus mumehh. From 4 we waited for Bro till 5pm. I was dehydrated then.
I can't fight this feeling, and I don't think you can either.
There's so much I have yet to say and so much I havent given yet.
Maybe its too late to regret.
And you know what, you're really not worth a place in my head.
I'll take a step back and look at what I've become,
and I think you should do the same too, because you're nowhere near perfect. So don't think you are. Love, Care , Concern is'nt any of the words in this case. " when we have love, we are able to stick to each other no matter what, we've been friends for a long time now, and our bond is unbreakable. " No, in this case, its trust. Trust , something I doubt I have in you anymore. Man, I don't know who you are anymore and I really don't know how you had the heart to do what you did.
Anyway, WONDERWOMAN ! Very nice carddd, love :D
BLUE EYES !
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS !
Though you're annoying, you're always there to listen.
Awww, I love you lah, Cherryhead ! (: Alright, I've got eng assignments to complete.
tahtah.