I think its time to reply tags.
FARAH ; twinnie ! (: I know you miss me . alotlotlot, haha ! Mascherano ? LOL ! Eh , he is not bad looking you know. Quite hot ! Mahirah ; Hey babe ! Saw your email. Corny, cheesy ah. But still, I teared. Hahah ! Royhan : Yo ! Finally you spelt my name right , man. LOL, we'll see whether Jamil has good taste or not ah, Vanessa Hudgens standard yo. Liting : LOL ! Give you the letter already. I think I owe you another one. Of course I feel guilty la, I've not been good these few weeks. All the best for common tests too ! Loves !Germaine ; BUDDY ! (: Thanks for always listening to my nonsense, and for being a great partner ! Don't think too much yeah. Sharlyn : Yo motivator ! That time, the briefing for camp, that assembly. You were damn cute ! I love my motivator too !DORO<3 ; Linked ,Dorodarl !Sekc ; I love you more than 6 million packets of french fries ! Cheer up, sekc ! (: And yes, one is fat, but the other is SEXY xD And i know my letter is a bit small, but I was out of BIG papers. Sorry.
Chong Hui ; Thank you ! Gentleman (:
Its been tough, but I'm fine.
Baby, don't bullshit.
I don't need your sorrys'. And I bet you're happy enough.