Is the blog rotting ?
Nevermind, even the tagboard's rotting anyway.
No, actually, the tagboard is abit screwed up. The last few posts ,gone.
I have'nt got any time to blog, and this is the only time I can find to blog.
(:
Alright, alright. The only thing I feel like screaming out now, ARSENAL WON (:
Okay, that's old news, but since I did'nt have the time to update the next day, might as well do it now right ? I'm prouddddd :D
Liverpool , I have no friggin' idea why Kuyt has to start. Its always him and his passes just pisses me off. But nevermind, we'll do better !
FABBY , SEXAYE MAN & PERSIE PLAYED !
Aww damn , I was melting.
Had a short phonecall with Honaye. The 26th, baby. Off to celebrate her birthday with Solid Four(: We were talking and laughing halfway, till i was given another chore to do , so we had to end the phonecall.
I bit my tongue thrice already, and its numb now, & I can't speak properly. I have to struggle to pronounce certain words properly. & even now, I'm still sick. Two weeks already. A sore tongue just makes the rest of the week a whole lot more painful and just annoyingly sick.
You're in my head right now.And I just can't get you out. - " You make it all worse "