ELLO ! (:
I've gone totally crazy and I'm really high at this point of time. We might be going out to play tablesoccer later, and after that, maybe street soccer. Yes, I've lost my mind. And my Fabby should be healing now ((:
2-1 , baby !
Sexaye man's passes were awesome. Sexaye man , you're great ! xD
PS2-ed with bro just now. We kept using the word 'ownz' though. And " he's on my ass ". HAHA.
I had a super great time, just laughing my head off and cursing vans, lorries and cars. Oh, I'm gooood. Haha. Been a long time since we spent time together playing PS2. Street soccer after this & then Mummaye's spaghetti (:
Table soccer, street soccer, Liverpool match & then Marcus comes over / stay over , not sure. Either way, my Sundays' have never been predictable (:
If you love me, buy me that $900 dress. Its effing nice pleaseeee, and sexaye too. (: I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN 6 MILLION CADBURY CHOCOLATES IF YOU DO !
You keep saying you're my best friend, but where were you when I needed your support ? You were'nt there at all. Instead, you were out there, laughing when I was performing. Even after I did, you stayed there laughing. Oh , so that's what best friends do huh. Think about what you did , then you start talking to me. Jerk.
Honaye, I miss you ):
& Happy Birthday, Abang Roy !