Wednesday
Wasted my morning. I left my booklist at home when I had to claim things from the bookshop. Stupid, and I brought the wrong top, so I did'nt want to change. Me and Sis went to 7 Eleven to get her stuff and we waited for 1 and a half hour at AMK hub for Cheesestick. We played the silliest games while waiting, because we were so darn bored. Cheesestick came at 12.30, and I was grinning like an idiot. Sis knew why , because I cannot stop talking about it till now. Hahaha. Went to Viviocity and ate lunch, Cheesestick lent me her jacket(: Then we window shopped and me and Sis were talking about presents ? Yeah. Went into Toysrus and I went crazy. Like a silly toddler. Hahaha, hsm (: Caught The Golden Compass. The deamons ! The coolest ! After the movie, we had our National Treasure. Only ONE exit , dammit.
Pictures.
I sat at C-0SIX ! I have to take that (:
Thursday /Friday
At home, planninggg :D
Saturday and Today
Played tablesoccer today. Hot stuff ! At first, played alone and well, Amar and Sis ' ownz '. Then Marcus came in and played with me. Domination, baby ! First game, 7-0 :D Fabby & Torres & Arteta ! xD My players ! Saw Hilmi , and I was a total clown saying hi to his friend whom I thought Roimy. =.=
What about all you've said to me ? Huh ? Where was all the ' i'll be there for you ' ? So much for being there, all I've seen, is nothing. All that is felt, neglection. You didnt have to make the promises. If you know you wont keep them and that you didnt want to make them in the first plac.e You didnt have to make empty promises. You had a choice.
Anyway, I'm exhausted. Before I go, SEKC IS BACK ! SEKC IS BACK ! SEKC IS BACK ! (:
AND HONAYE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE !