eternity.

Monday, November 12, 2007

 
Okay, body aches and gastric pains are really big nonos, you should NEVER want to have them, cause they'll piss the living crap out of you. Body aches for three straight days and gastric pains for , err, nearly the whole of last week ? Haha, next year , there won't be anymore Faris threatening me that he'll tell Wonderwoman about my gastric pains. & no more nice people to keep forcing me to eat ; you people yelled at me xD. LOL, i don't want lah. But I'll miss that , bigtime (:


Anyway, I had to get up like buhlardy early to get to the CC. And great, it was raining. Since I came late, me and mean were the only ones who came in all drenched. Mean still had the cheek to say, " Your hair nice ah when wet. " Thank you ah, jealous ? (: Spent 4 hours in the CC with the aircon at a veryvery low temperature , I'll freeze to death if the temperature went any lower than that. BoonBoon was damn cute pleaseeee ! MYBAPOKGANGSTER ; kick till damn funny please. CusCus destroyed the day, lol, I jealous ah , jealous. (:
PRACTICE STARTS THIS WEEK, BAYBEH !
Singing partners have to cooperate yo ! LOL, so i'll be nice (:



Left CC at 1.34pm and fetched Wonderwoman. Stupid, I forgot where she lived

Ezza : So, where you meeting her ?
Me : She stay that side there. She live at block 226. ( palahotak kau xD)
Ezza : Oh kay ah, bye (:

5 minutes later . .


On the phone with wonderwoman when walking past the block of flats ,

Me : Eh, I forgot where you live.
Wonderwoman : Huh ? You want me go down ?
Me : Huh ? Go down where ?
Wonderwoman : Downstairs lah.
(Saw the lift, Block304 )
Me : EH ! I know where you live, Block 306 right ?
Wonderwoman : Yeap.
Me : OKAY ! MEET YOU DOWNSTAIRS ! (:


In the end, wrong lift. Bodoh. LOL. She passed me my gift and letter (: Then we headed to Pizza Hut. Lol, she wanted half the cheese gone okay, lol, managed 1/4. There were too many things that we did just now, so I'll summarise, Wonderwoman ate buhlardy slow (((: LOL


There was a convo tho :

Wonderwoman : I will defintely win the bet.
Me : Okay loh, if I win, I get ____ , if you win you get ____
Wonderwoman : Hah.
Me : I will get ____ one.
Wonderwoman : As if ___ want.
Me : =.= , shutup lah. LOL



IWILLWINOKAY ((:




Pictures !

LOL, HER PIZZA ! xD

The amount of tissues she used.

The amount of tissues I used.






GREATNESS ! (:
(though the sepet-ness of the eyes, haha )


when you gonna give it up to me ~
That song reminded me of the haunted house, how I missed that (:
Oh well, as far as I know, I won't be in that dark place anymore.

Oh well, cheers people ! (:

I'mma ten ((: TEN ! Full scale, LOL.

& I havent seen my Mahirah in a long time.
):


Darling's match(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]