I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away
What have you done now?
Why? Why does Fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us
Between me and you
Maybe oh Maybe.
Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now
What have you done?
Sorry but I got to be strong and leave you behind
Sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind
Its you.
Its you.
Its me.
Its me.
Stop pushing the blame. & start thinking about what went wrong AND FIX IT.
Why do act you act like there's nothing wrong ? When you know there is ?
I don't know.
Al I know,
I'm one line.
They're a whole paragraph.
And a long one, that is.
Literally.
Big difference huh ?
Whatever.
You could tell if I'm referring to you.
Because after all, you did it.
Damn.
Anyway, they're not showing Spain vs Sweden.
I was flipping the newspaper like mad yesterday and today. Flipping through all the channels. Damn.
But nevermind, my moral support ! xD
Still can give ! (:
Although cannot watch, our hearts are connected ((:
MWAH !
I got a man and he's so good to meI give love and and he gives it back to meSay it for me once if you know what I meanI said my man's what a man's supposed to beLa La La La ~La La La La ~This love is pro ! (:
lol.