I found two pretty helpful articles in Elle. One is about surviving the break up blues and the other, about being honest to your friend whether she looks fat in an outfit or not. I think the writer's view on breakups and how to survive them , makes a lot of sense, if you compare to other writers who wrote ' essential self help ' books & magazine and newspaper articles. The tips are much more sensible and it makes moving on look so much easier. At least that's what I think.
The other article was pretty interesting too. Honesty is the best policy, that is if you don't want your friend to go out looking like a fishball. I agree (:
Call me weird / freaky , I actually read these things (:
There's a reason why statements like , " She's always right. " exist.
Like how most of the decisions made by mothers are always right, and when you go against them when they say, 'no' , you'll regret and feel a strong sense of guilt ( & trust me, it won't leave you till after a few days )
Like how husbands argue with their wives but ends up losing the argument. Or if the wife is tired of arguing, the husband wins the argument but ends up losing out later, and the wife will be the one saying " i told you so" .
Ever wondered why ?
Arrogance. Pride. Vanity. Egotism.
Men and their faults.