Caught the replay.
Half Time.
*sighs* Fabby ah ! *whacks head * Stupid shitty passes, wtf. Abit off-form. Then halfway, at the 31st minute, the whole tv jammed =.= By then, I was cursing and swearing already. Firstly, the match was pissing me off , ipod jammed, and msn was giving one helluva time. Shit. But at the 8thminute, interesting play. I loike !
2nd Half.
LOL, Adebayor was blown for 4 offsides. Fabby, misbehaved. Yellow Card. CLEAR YELLOW CARD. He was holding the other dude's arm ? Wtf.
Dad : There , you see. Your boyfriend gay isit ? xD
Me : Wahlao ! wtf is fabby's problem ?
Dad : Ya lah ya lah ! This is then faggot, bapok seh ! Haha.
After that, I was too angry. Shitz. Watched , Hleb, sexaye man.
After match, i quarelled with Fabby. HAHAHAHAHA ! xD
Today
Rushed off for Showcase at 9.30am. Lol, met Ezza at 10plusplus AM and she decided to go to Macs to eat breakfast. Yeah , so much for Macs, ended up saying she's not hungry. Wasted 15 minutes of my life, man. Thaank you ahhhh, babe. LOL. Reached school at 11. LOL, 2 hours late, baybeh ! We broke the record yo ! :D
11.30 was the lunch break so we headed for lunch ((:
Came back at 1 and left at 1.30. Today was super slack. Hurhur, BoonBoon was'nt there though.
Went home & took my stuff and met Farah and Ezza at 3pm. 15 minutes late, ya lah, I can never be punctual, I know. Changed at Hub & went to meet Cikgu, Rynn, Hakim, Hakim 2B, Fauzi, and the rest of skabs, i think, at Far East Plaza. Wasted 2 hours deciding where to go. In the end, went to eat at Marina Square, eat Pizza Hut.
LOL, fun shitz then. ((:
Afterthat, hurhur. MY NAME IS LIGHTBULB. Sucked okay.
Haeded home, Reached home at 9pm.
Farah, I'm too lazy to upload all the photos. Blogger, slow.




AMIRA IS RETARDED ((:
Notice Hakim 2B ; LOL , !
My hair sucked in the photos , bad hair day.
& I must make things right with my boyfrienddddddd.
SEKC, I VERY CREATIVE (:
Nightnight !
Stupid firewall shitz.
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY , FIRDAUS ! (: