Alright, here's the deal.
I have a whole line of videos and movies waiting for me to watch. And I HAVE to watch it all today , or I will screwup practice and give up halfway like I did today. Encouragements from Daddaye & Wonderwoman, made me continue and forget about giving up.
Oh, & I missed Darling's match,thanks to my super red eye. I had to wake up at 12am to get some medicine for my eye. Ended up sleeping all the way till 8. Then, slept again, from 10 to 1. Yeah & I woke up feeling as though my body had just been kicked by a huge animal & Cikgu's voice gave me goosebumps, cause I was still dreamy and thought I did something wrong.
SO, I'LL HAVE TO CATCH THE REPLAY OF DARLING'S MATCH, AN EXTRA, IMPORTANT MATCH TO ADD TO MY LINE.
So, marathon tonight.
I'll make sure there's one carton of Red Bulls in the refrigerator , so when I need extra , i know I don't have to rush to 7Eleven. Red Bull is known for making people high. Isit ? Wow, I gulped down 2 before one of the examinations and nearly felt like puking, and I had trouble breathing, partly cause of the people I was talking to. * winks * They should know lah (: BUT i did'nt feel high at all, I was struggling please.
Nananana ~
I'll get that tune stuck in my head so i won't have anything to worry about during practice.