eternity.

Monday, November 26, 2007

 
24th is overrrr. :D
Pressure's off.
Damn, I was too tired (due to the lack of sleep), that I missed Fabby's match. But I don't really see any point in watching the match. Fabby was'nt playing, suspended. =.=
So really, no point in watching. But I heard from Marcus and Abang that they played like shit.
Thank God I did'nt watch, cause I'd probably be cursing throughout the whole match. What a way to end my Saturday eh. xD

Anyway, now that everything is over, my moodswings are well, hopefully over too. Coloured Pills don't really work anymore. No matter how many I pop into my mouth, they never seem to work. But I don't think I need them anymore. Knowing that my family was there to support me made me feel like the happiest kid on Earth. With the exception of Abang, that stubborn doof went to play soccer with an injured leg and , hah, he was injured yet again. Since Dad told him swimming helps ( i dont know what la, long long story) , he went swimming with Marcus. They were smiling throughout the whole performance :DDDD
MWAH ! <3

& also Wonderwoman for her encouragement ( the whole week lah encouraging ) Thanks for escaping vball just to watch the performance ! Touched ! <3
AbangRoy, Bangla (: Thanks thanks !

Got back home, off to chalet. Yeah, I was being a total imp, going round saying, " Where's the CHIIIIICKEN ? I want the CHIIIIICKEN. "
& my relative replied, " Oh, the CHIIICKEN ? Down there, at the barbeque place. " Another replied, " The CHIIICKEN ? Down there, sayang. "
CHIIIICKEN :D
You cannot blame me, I was very high at that point of time okay !

Sunday, I WANTED to go out shopping or something, but I guess everyone's too tired , so we all decided to stay home and watch dvds'. Stayed home till 7 and then, my relative at the chalet called asking whether we all wanted to come again. So we went.
With Amir :D

Sat at the street soccer court. Not a nice sight, so we went to play soccer on the ROAD.

Me : When you're staying over, let's have a chalet so we can play at the street soccer court. ( like there's no other street soccer court besides the one at the chalet )
Amir : Hurhur. Like YOU will PLAY like that.
Me : You think I won't ?
Amir : Yeah.

2 on 2 on the road. Abang and Amir were being total idiots saying, ' WOW ! ' everytime i pass the ball.
In the end, HAHAHAHA.
JACKED ~
:DDDD

Alright, alright.
I will never know, cos you will NEVER admitt.
I don't know why in the hell do I tell you things.
When you yourself know we never share enough.
Whatever, you've got your whole bunch. Aparrently, you pull me whenever you need me.
Or whatsoever shit.
I don't need that, I need you to tell me the truth.

TOO MANY SECRETS, NO ?

Pictures soon (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]