Yoyoyoyo (:
Call me crazy, but I'm high !
Shithead spoiled my mood , pulled it way down. I don't mind us not talking anymore and I never want things to be okay. So what if I miss you ? Who says you're irreplaceable ? You're not. You've helped me much, but this hurt me and its not the apology I want to hear. I will try not missing you, and BURN THE MEMORIES.
Then my sekc came , and rescued me. Zhun lah (: Lifted my mood, and great, I'm high and cannot stop laughing even though mummy wanted to scold me when she saw that my room was in a mess ( she did'nt tho ) .
Sekc 's mummy is hip !
My mummy is hip ! ( she also wanted skinnys , sekc )
Anyway, yesterday went out with Mean, Ayu, Hana, Ifah ( halfway ) & Nadzeef. Damn, the outing was fun (: Visiting I mean. Apparently, I'm the only blur one. ((: Pictures are with Nadzeef , getting them from him soon (:
Again, shithead had to spoil it, and there were some other things that spoilt it. But that did'nt stop us, I was holding my pee okay , thank god I did'nt pee there and then. My bladder was about to burst , seriously.
Yesterday was loveeeee (:

DAMN (((:
I melted lah when I saw this.
MISS SIXTY SALE !
UOB SALE !
I WAAAAAAAAANT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ))))):
My sekc Wei Xian is the loveeeee !