Whoo !
Sweet one , man.
Everton vs Liverpool
1 - 2
Arsenal vs Bolton
2 - 0
Nice , nice. Darling was great today, played much better than the match against Sunderland. Yes ! But he recieved a yellow card though, for err, not being able to control his temper. Overall, he was great (: Midfielders are the loveeee, man !
And oh, damn you, Number 14, for tripping Darling. Stupid. If you can't accept the fact that you're losing, ( well you lost anyway ) , then accept this, you're a sore loser.
Slept halfway , watching Liverpool match , I missed the other two midfielders in action. LOL, but I could get up for Arsenal's match, the calling from Darling. Haha.
& im feeling much better,
thanks baby & sexaye (:
Yeah man, Darling made my day too (:
<33333
I'll try not thinking about being a far distance away from you, for as long as I could.
Cause that's the only thing that can stop these tears from falling.
And this funny convo took place halfway during the match,
Me : Wahlao eh ! Stupid guy, push Fabregas down. Stupid, sore loser ah.
Sis : Eh, you need to stop protecting your boyfriend lah.
((:
Relationship got blessing one okay ! (:
Anyway, Erin, Sukhairy and Firdaus came in the evening. It was quiet, mainly because we were too engrossed watching the movie. Haha.
Went out today, in the morning with dearest Honaye, like finally, to a few houses. Walked till we were damn tired and we decided to leave. Although we did'nt go to so many houses, at least we were able to talk and share things, and damn, I'm really outdated. ):
Left halfway, I had blisters , and walked to Hougang Green to fetch some stuff, bumped into Baby #12. Lol, he was talking halfway and I just walked off thinking he said bye.
Came home, and sudden convo with Roimy.
Youtube, I'mma you tube. (:
YAHTZEEE ! ~
Yeah, I think I won't sleep (: too high.
I gave my all for you,
Now My heart's in two.