Yes, you. Stop salting my wounds, I really can't take it anymore. I'm on the verge of breaking down. Is it to any pleasure for you to do so ? Damn, patience has to be my best friend for now.
Forget all the emoshit that happened today. Happy moments, people. Had IAP exam today, gahh gahh ! I was practically emo-ing at one corner, nearly cried. Stupid , really. But well, it was a success anyway. Good job girls (: Wonderful performance. They still look hotter than ever (: I got goodluck hugs, very comfyyy. Sexaye's big hug really did it, man. After that, VE ! Changed places. Nice nice people around me, & I think the second row's like the best ? ((:
After school, went to walkwalk with FanFan to get my, err, goodies. (: Then met Sexaye & Superlady (: WE MET AT THE HOMEECONS ROOM & THEN MMR MADE ME ICECREAM. Sexaye, you still owe me the pictures. Ahh, it was like total clearview. But we had to leave halfway. SuperLady left halfway, then me and Sexaye continue walkwalk. Held hands till class, man ! Piano poeple hands very nice to hold. Haha. We walk past the HOMEECONS ROOM , then manymany classrooms then back to class.
After that, consultation with Sexaye & Jiejie. MISS DIYANAHHHH ! Ehh, MISS MIYANAH (: Veryvery nice consult. Lots of random stuff, & of course, study. Okay, I think I officially want consult lessons with her. Even after exams ((:
After consult, left for the friendly date, sorry Sexaye & Jiejie. Next time, next time. After that, everything just went fine. Lol, I did'nt mean to call you that laaaa. ((:
AND NOW, MUGGING & HOMEECONS. Not even started pleaseeeeeee.
Its like, its like. LOL, that was Andy. ((:
Someone looked super cuteee in the cap pleaseeeeee ((:Okay, go mug go mug. Go go go.
Wonderwoman, hope you're okay.There's always this shoulder.