Speak& Spill. From the bottom of my heart, that's where those words were from.
TODAY (:
Went to school & met Wonderwoman. I was 15 minutes late. I will never be on time eh ? Haha. Sexaye could'nt go, but nevermind, some other time eh. Beach chill out soon (: Anyway, we walked up and down while waiting for Winston to come. Haha, my expert ah. Winston came and we all got the door unlocked. Destress Destress ! Winston did his homework, Wonderwoman read her book ( FULLY FOCUS CAN ? Haha ) and I was playing soccer with myself and then did some work too. Halfway, DearDear said he's on the way. Derrick came in, cos he was super early for training. 3pm start eh. LOL. Around 1pm, four lovelies in class (: Soccer, work, reading science textbook ( ? ) and lots of running around. Thats about today, i guess (: Simple, but still, enjoyable.
Pictures.
Took lots more, but shall just upload two.
YESTERDAY (:
Was supposed to have breakfast with DearDear & Wonderwoman and Winston ( Isit ? ). LOL. But I was late. Preparing 5 milkshakes in the morning. Haha. So, met them around 8.45 then we walked to school. Laughing about silly silly things, Wonderwoman ah, learn to hold broom pleaseeee. Haha. Reached school at 8.56am and most of them were there, but some people came at 9.30 ? Mr Chow was late anyway, so why bother. They said my milkshake is niceeee (: Yay ! Success la, can ? haha. I did'nt kill anyone yo !
Before that, two phonecalls, for two straight days. Happy Happy (: Someone , looks so sexaye in eight (: HAHA. * melts melts *
No feelings for Gerrard tho. lol.
I'm off to mug now (: