Great, I'm clearly at a lost as to what to do. When things were looking fine, EVERYTHING gets screwed up AGAIN. WHY ? Damn, I'm running out of patience. Its not funny anymore, its just not. Sometimes, wings would be of great help.
Anyway, for the past few days during recess, been playing soccer. There are around 40 snapshots in total ((: Credits to DearDear & Sugar. These are some,
The other 30+ shots , will definitely jam Blogger. So forget it.
Other photos,
CHARLYNN ! (:
FARIS ! (:
THE BEST LA , CAN ? ((:
She's the man was GREAT ((: CHANNING TATUM made me cry. I really have issues. Even the slightest sad part, I'd tear. Nevermind.
Strawberry Milkshakes on Wednesday. Yes ! Another success, I did'nt kill anyone. Banana milkshakes soon okay! Patience, Patience. Cherry & Apple would be nice. Hopefully I don't overshake it again. Too bubbly.
That 4 hour phonecall was great, thanks sweet friend ! (ALTHOUGH I NEARLY MISSED MY EARLY MORNING BREAKFAST )
& another super sweet one, the one who keeps giving me superr stupid tips, and making my stomach burst after every phonecall. Thanks thanks ((: Two days straight la, crazy cow !
& the phonecall that made me the happiest of all. Thanks ! * melts melts * <3
But I didnt call you ytd tho. (valid reason ehhh )
Honaye ah, always calling at the wrong time. Hurhur. Tomorrow la, loveeee ! Fetching you ! (:
Please tell me you'll still be there for me. You both are still the great two, without you two, I dont know. I hope there's no neglection. Just know this okay, I love you two <3
Right. Maybe more updates later.
FanFan, just let it all go. Soon, she'll realise it. I'm sure she will. Hang on okay.