Damn, I can't resist posting for today.
Emotionally unstable. That means, someone's a heartless asshole and another someone is crying her heart out.
Had dance with Janette and Jorinda, DearDear's Group and Babyboy, Derrick ( Left Halfway ) & Zhen Siang & Sexaye's Group. Wow Wow, Janette & Jorinda ahh, super hot pleaseeee ! (: Dance till veryvery nice. Good job there ! Stayed till around 6 & left to meet two veryveryyy nice friends of mine. Went home together, thanks for the long talk & for sending me home. Very sweet. BUTBUT, I did'nt see my Honeystar today ): Damnit.
& today, keep taking away Husband' s jersey, even in dance room. LOL ! Very comfortable la. My so called, inspiration ((:
& Ms Diyanah was greatgreatgreat today ! Look for you tomorrow, owe me number ((:
Shoutouts :
Sexaye , please dont cry anymore. You do know I'm here for you. Dry your tears , babe. SMILESMILE ! & it really does break my heart.
Wonderwoman , no more emoshit. Like what I told you in class, heartpain you know. 101007 ((: look forward, look forward. Forget the past.
Janette & Jorinda , Good Job Good Job ! Super hot , Super hot ! ((:
Babyboy, forget them please ? Dont say such things anymore, maybe it was all unintentional. Cheer up !
Farah , thanks for the super big shorts. (:
Honaye, I'm very very sorry. I've turned you down so many times, I promise I'll make it up to you.
DARLING <33
Damn ! So hot , so hot please ! Ahh, he'll need to bring a bowl if I sit beside him. Heheh (:
Lovelove !
More goals, loveeeee !