eternity.

Friday, August 31, 2007

 
So we did'nt win.
But its okay, like Sexaye said, we're winners at heart and we at least have teamwork.
AT LEAST we're not contradicting and we're not hypocrites.
But still, sorry team.

So much happened today and most of the happenings left me in tears. I'm choking and I'm sacrificing everything for you. I'm risking something big, but if its for your happiness, I'd do it. Please don't shed anymore tears. Note that you mean alot to me, please, no more tears. I'll try to get things right. I'm sorry for everything that has happened.

Thanks dearest Irfan for making those promises for me and for being there for me when I need you. Thanks Farah for the morning encouragements. Thanks the Integrity Team, for all the encouragements and everything that you all have done. Loves. Sexaye, thanks for everything. Wonderwoman, you've been there for me everytime I need you & I promise you the same. Thanks for all you've done for me, especially today and I'm really sorry. Deardear, thanks for everything all these while, and for the milkshake, I'm really sorry too. Lovelies, thank you for being patient& for all the pats on the back. Rainbow Cupcakes, thank you for all the 'jiayou-ing'. Sugar, thanks for putting up with my moodsings and annoying noises and of course, the encouragements. Guo Min, my table partner, thank you yo and I've smiled a couple of times already so hopefully, IT does not get chopped off anymore.

Many other thankyous' later.

Left school at around 1 and met Fiqx, Honaye, Cit and Huda at around 1.30. Shopped for materials and finished decorating at 2plus. Reached YCK at 2.30. Went in and caught sight of Cupcake. Cit left with Mrs Doll, so Cupcake&me, and the rest went up and down in search of teachers. Went down again to canteen to have lunch, &then Cupcake said I looked emo and very unhappy. He asked a couple of times and I gave the same response. But with a smile(:

Cupcake : What's wrong ?
Me : Huh ?
Cupcake : You don't look okay and you look so emo. And you're so quiet.

Thanks for understanding, Cupcake ! I shall smile(:

Went up again to find Mdm Salina but we could'nt find her, so we went to the hall. Wow, some people can break dance. Saw Baby's girlf so I thought he'd be around. Finally after 10 minutes of sillytalks up and down the staircase, spotted Baby. The OM, chased us out at first, so we just went down, to the second floor. Baby was there and I only got to talk to him for awhile because the OM was outside. So we rushed out, Baby looked upset though.
Thanks for understanding, Baby. I promise you a treat after PSLE right ? (: &you've got a hot girlf la !

Thanks Honaye, Cit, Fiqx and Huda (: You guys really did it ! Appreciated -

On the way out, the emotional roller coaster started again.
My head's about to split, and I'm having fever.
Many thankyous' to the sweet ones.

Since you wanna treat our friendship this way. You dont wanna talk to me anymore right ?


I fear the cold ;

" IT TEARS ME APART. "


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]