Gastric pains, go awaaaaaaaaaay please ! You're driving me crazy.
I have a very very cute and funnaye family ! I was revising science, since I have to give a really really long theory lesson to Wonderwoman tomorrow. So I went to Dad and asked,
" What's the function of the testes ? "
He replied,
" To take out the balls and play with it. "
Bro added,
" Juggle ah ! "
I asked another question,
" What's the function of the penis ? "
Dad replied,
" To pee. "
I cannot stop laughing. So cute ! I think, I should give them theory too. Some people's an expert eh ! And hopefully my theory lessons are'nt boring. Its just too bad practical lessons for this topic is illegal. Haha.
Been a good girl today, went straight home right after school. Partly because there was nothing on and I was'nt feeling well and that Elina was using the " i'll-tell-on-you" tone when talking to me. So I went home. Reached home and Dad scolded me for having gastric pains and for being stubborn. School was pretty much okay, Wonderwoman scared me ! I thought she was sick. Wonderwoman put for DearDear plaster la (: I AM JEALOUS ! Hmmph. Science was great ! We touch different different things and explored ! My group got the Male Reproduction System, wow, Zarifah can draw. The system looked pretty good. (:
Okay enough. I shall start singing Tonight and entertain myself and start revising or I'll get another scolding. (:
My black and white character, so colours have faded ;" THE BARRIER. "