First, the never ending gastric pains.
Now, my side is swelling.
But still, moaning in Science helps (:
Say ahhh~ , baby !
Interhouse Volleyball. Semi-finals ! We got third position. I had to leave at 3 so Wonderwoman sent me till the gate, how sweet. School was pretty much okay. I slept the whole history lesson because the swelling was driving me crazy. Should'nt have went to school though, I felt so weak I could nearly have fainted during flag raising. I've been a naughty princess, so Wonderwoman scolded me and nagged and me, and whined. Deardear was also whining ! Crazaye la ! Both whining for three straight days. Haha. Then Wonderwoman teach us that stupid tongue trick. Then we all did it during Science. Deardear and Wonderwoman, did it till so cute la ! JEALOUS !
Interhouse Badminton, Watched a few matches then went to have training with Wonderwoman. Then DearDear join us. Deardear went to play soccer, Wonderwoman meddled with phones, I sat there watching. Score, baby, score ! and it went in. Sexaye la ! Nice goal yo. Left at 6.45 with Lovelies. And I was lectured when I got home. Curfew is at 6. Damnit.
Enough heartbreaks. I'm a survivor. Tuas Trip tomorrrrow ! (:
Phonecall with Wonderwoman later ! (:
"ENOUGH SAID. "