The whole week ! (:
It was overall, okay. But I got three demerits by Mr Ling for , not tucking in my shirt , not bringing fruit and for being stubborn. Yes, that was P.E. Yesterday, Cashmere changed place with Guo Min and Literature was great ! My table became the masterpiece of Deb and Cash, our hands were vandalised by dear Deb too, recess , more vandalisms from Wei Ting and Liting. My wonderwoman must go take o level music , she's real good. After that, off with Mean and FINALLY , I met my darling Honeystar. After two weeks of waiting that we would bump into each other and hug and scream, I finally met her. My stories were interrupted so that results in Honeystar not knowing the full story. Sorry ! We'll meet up soon enough. More hugs and more screams, more I love you' , more ' i miss you' !
And so today, school has been fine and nicenice conversations with Farah (: Sent her home and I was then stuffed with food ( I've recently been forced to eat by Mum and Dad ) . I think I lost weight, after two weeks of being anneroxic. Shall be bamboo soon. That's the goal, yep.
Mahirah Hey babe. You know I'll be here for you right ? Chill yeah. And by the way, I was'nt shocked (:
Pictures will be posted up later. EXCERCISE.
I MISS PHONECALLS WITH YOU ! And oh, you're short. I'm nearly your height ! 9 cm is soo much of a difference eh ? Haha. I love you, sweet friend !
Sunshine was lonely and I'm so sorry for not entertaining you and for not watching the match, sunshine ): Thank you , sunshine, for being so sweet (:Loves.You say things; " MY UMBRELLA. "