eternity.

Monday, July 02, 2007

 
I feel tormented.

Things between us have really been confusing me. I'm sure you know damn well how my heart breaks. I just say I can't be bothered, but really, words don't mean anything. Because I still care& i always will. Its a pity you don't see that. You say, " Why do you care about me ? Why ? " what the hell is that supposed to mean huh ? I'm never gonna understand , am I ? If I have to leave things in a mess and let time sort things out, I will take that, no matter how long it takes. If I have sort things out myself, I will. We'll see the outcome, and I know I'll be prepared for it, a negative or a positive one.

There's a wrong and a right, and I'm in the middle. I thank you, those who've been there. Listening to all my doubts, cheering me up and the laughters and everything else you sweet people have done to make me feel a whole lot better. And to you, we've got complications but you're definitely there. ILOVEYOU ! (:

I'm getting everything straight right now. The disappointment stops now, a new chapter begins.

Alright, enough of thankyous' and silly little dramas eh.

Sitting arrangements ! I think I'm in love with my place ! So alotlikebodoh is nice after all eh. First week of school has been okay, I still owe Mahirah two presents. Oh well. Teachers have been pretty nice , so far. Hopefully it stays that way. Anyway, today i was supposed to go to school & to Zarifah's house and to stop by the team's training, BUT a small argument with Dad in the morning and a visit to grandmum's house, disallowed me to do the things I've planned. So the morning was ruined. I'm hoping for the better right now, cos I'm not ready to go all emotional now. Seeming as how I went through that yesterday night and this morning. You've got two people to thank that for happening. Meeting up with the two lovelies and my candy tomorrow, shewwt, I cant wait to see them (:

I have a malay composition to finish AND the rest of the assignments, and my killer brownies ? Yes, my brother says people who intend to taste my brownies must have insurance, there's a 95% chance i'll kill them. If that's what you call lovely Faizah, please say you're just joking.

I MISS FARAH AMIRA AMIR LIKE HELL !

I'm not ready to say goodbye to the one I love ;
You're pulling all the strings in me and I can feel myself fading ;

YOU, I want to things to be perfect between us.

" MY PINCH OF REALITY. "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]