070707 (:
Nice date &
I've got a nice date for today too (:
CIT. The open house was pretty boring, but you know, spending time with Cit made me feel alot better and trust me , time passes by really really fast.
We were supposed to meet at the 101 bus stop at 12.45 and I was 20minutes late. She did'nt kill me, yay ! So we walked and walked and we reached the open house. Stupid Buddy left early, I did'nt get to meet him at all. I think he wanted to tell me yesterday that he wanted to go with me or something, but damn, I had to sleep early. So anyway, Cit & Me met very very familiar people, but some new people. I was being really whiney , sorry Cit. I was really looking forward to seeing Buddy and Faliq , but they both were'nt present. Things only got better when we saw Rainy. Yes, the sweet and cute darling, really changed my mood. He kept me laughing all the way until we parted cause he had to meet his friend. Bumped into Mrs Doll, she's moving to America in June next year. She said she's really sick of the bullshit going on and me and Cit saw it for ourselves. Shewwt, her job's REALLY stressful. Sat with familiar people then left at 3.
Went out again at 6.15. My god, I ate alot. I'm supposed to be anneroxic ! I just lost weight, and I think I gained it back. Argh ! I'm never gonna reach my goal if this continues, am I ? I have to resist the temptation, yes I do.
Harry Potter with the usual 4. (:
YAAAAAY !
Our time will come ;" ALL MY FANCY THINGS. "