Things have not been great, I can tell you that, but, conversations with Mahirah, Honeystar, Citra ,Deb & Mummiie has definitely cheered me up (: Thanks ! Of course the silly phonecall with Irra ! &its so great just to know you're being missed !
I cannot believe that my issue of not being able to save is being handled by Farhan. Somehow, he understands the problem, but he's not giving me any tips. I don't like my wallet empty , but I'm tempted to spend everytime I get my allowance. Okay, I suck.
- fARhaN - How to Save A Life says:
they cannot control d urge to spend once they get hold of money.
THIS IS SO TRUE !
I should be more thrifty. If only I knew how. Gosh.
ZHEN SIANG IS SO CUTE !
2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:
no lar i go eurpoe
- " #06 MYRA; NURAMIRA NUMBER FOUR'S CHEERLEADER ! says:
eurpoe ?- " #06 MYRA; NURAMIRA NUMBER FOUR'S CHEERLEADER ! says:
thats a country ?2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:ya2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:uk2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:london- " #06 MYRA; NURAMIRA NUMBER FOUR'S CHEERLEADER ! says:
EUROPE LA.
2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:
sry lar- " #06 MYRA; NURAMIRA NUMBER FOUR'S CHEERLEADER ! says:HAHA !
- " #06 MYRA; NURAMIRA NUMBER FOUR'S CHEERLEADER ! says:cute la !2702(zhen siang)r u gay? says:i spelling failEnjoy your trip, the friend that calls me gay for my telling them how Fiance and I is going to live when we get married ! (:
And Deb, she's cute too ! tak ada duit, jangan ketawakan saya ): ( no money, dont laugh at me.) how cute !
Anyway, enough for the day. I wanna jumpjump on the bed and sleep (:
Happy people ;" THE DUDE. "