eternity.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

 
I'M BAMBOO + BAMBOO= 2 BAMBOOS (:

Deb and me were having silly silly convos in the wee hours of morning. As always eh ? We're both turning anneroxic, we're gonna go through all the vomitting and one meal per day crap together. Now that's what you call great when you have a partner who does shitty things with you. Haha. Stay home movies today with family (: Or not, planning a midnight movie, Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer. YES. Enough of the jealousy after that, I watched it already eh , that means I can boast and make manymanymany people jealous (: Haha.

I officially miss you and the beach and I definitely am ready to go swimming ! Well, at least I think I am. The days have been so unpredictable, one moment you're the happiest kid in the whole wide world and the next you're just so damn tempted to cut yourself and feel like screaming to the whole world. And so these words has been playing in my mind when life brings me down, "Because life has its own downings and you've got to deal with it. If it does'nt kill you, it makes you stronger. "
And trust me, it helps.

MY GAY NURSE ! You're leaving tomorrow eh ! You'll miss me ! Haha. EXTRA PRESENTS EH ! (:


I know I've been mistaken,
but just give me a break and see the changes that I've made.
I've got some imperfections,
But how can you collect them all and throw them in my face

But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending, it's as much as I can take.
And you're so independent you just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break

But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting ?
Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting

I've made a commitment,
I'm willing to bleed for you
I needed fulfillment
I found what I need in you

Why can't you just forgive me?
I don't want to relive all the mistakes I've made along the way...
But I always find a way to keep you right here waiting
I always find the words to say to keep you right here waiting
But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
And if I chose to walk away, would you be right here waiting ?
Searching for the things to say to keep me right here waiting



I'm right here waiting for your return.

"GIVING YOU. "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]