If you're coming home today, I can't wait.
I'm excited, I'm restless, aand I'm suprisingly frustrated.
Its suprising how you can tear my heart apart when you're present and absent.
Right now, I'm sitting here , wondering what I should do to make myself feel accomplished.
PS2 is not being friendly anymore. I'm so upset. You were nice to me yesterday, PS2 ! Boy am I irritated. Twinnie's gone for canoeing , hopefully, she wasnt late ! She came out extra early. Bro's screaming, NOT singing , NSYNC songs. It sounds awful and its deafening my ears. What difference is my singing eh ? Haha. And computer games are crap for now. Suddenly, I feel like going to the arcade. Though I don't like it that much. The feel of sitting ina real car , haha. That will have to wait.
Plans for next week :
1. SWIMMING.
2. BEACH.
3. MOVIE.
4. CHIP IN MONAYE FOR TEAM.
5. DIET ! ( i ate chocolates today ! ): , so dieting will start next week )
Plans for now :
1. SHUT BRO UP. I'll ducttape a sock in his mouth.
2. MAKE FRIENDS WITH PS2. (Apologise if I have to )
3. CLEAN UP MY ROOM. (PS2 will be left there )
4. JUMP ON THE BED TILL I FEEL SLEEPY.
5. FIND A PARTNER TO GET SEXY AND HIGH WITH.
6. BUY ICE CREAM.
7. BE A NOISY ROCKSTAR. (ROAR AT EVERYONE , TAKE THE BADMINTON RACKETS , TURN ON BON JOVI SONGS. )
Okay. That's what I've got so far.
Oh I'm off now , a bubble bath would be nice now.
DEMOLISHED PAIN ;"WITHOUT YOU IS A NIGHTMARE. "