For a whole lot of good reasons, I do feel like knocking my head on the table. Its terrible enough I have to stay home all day, and I've found two meanies. BOO. But on a brighter note, I'm going swimming next week. Marcus's family might be going too, so two families going together (: Happy people !
I was supposed to blog about yesterday, but ,I was moodless. I'll blog about it now, put the pictures up at night. Yesterday, Hana & Farah came over to do the malay project. DEBATE IN MALAY. That could kill. Our discussions were all in English, and we had trouble translating. My god, it was tough. Haha. They reached at 12.30 and went home at 6. Of that 6h and 30 minutes, we spent 4 hours laughing away, taking pictures, talking to trees and plants (that's farah ! ) and eating lunch. 1hour on homework, 1 hour on project. It was'nt even a project in this case, it was a masterpiece. Hana folded it into plane ! Oh wait, our 1h on homework, 30 minutes talking about Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Carribean : At World's End. Is POTC a trilogy ? LOL. I was going gaga over Orlando Bloom and secretly, over Johnny Depp too. Sexaye people ! AHH. They're so hot ! I hate Farah for watching Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer ! ): EXTRA PRESENTS OKAY ! Haha. I hate Hana for having a sister who pierced almost everywhere ! ): I am so jealous ! EXTRA PRESENTS TOO OKAY ! Haha.
So that was the day. And today, morning phonecall to Irra and now, chatting with Farhan. He said Xabi's a dufus ! Well, I started it, I guess (:
Anyway, I've not touched the PS2 in a veryveryvery long time.
So I'm going to seduce while I can. Haha.
That superstar, your superstar ;" BECAUSE OF YOU. "