Because I'm racking my brains. And I'm thinking of the stupidest ideas, trust me.
OPTIONS (If Daddy decides not to give me a job ) :
- Car wash
- Sell cookies (FAIZAH'S GREAT IDEA )
- GETADAMNJOB.
- Ask Bro for money (which I highly doubt he'll give me. Let's just hope he's in the mood to pamper me :] )
- AUNTY YASSEMIN (:
That's what I have so far. I have even whackier ideas , but I guess I should'nt embarass myself eh. Haha. Anyway, SHREK 3 today ! With Aunty Yassemin & Sis. It was funny, but super predictable. Donkey + Dragon = Flying donkeys ? That's something only Mr Chow can answer eh. The whole day was like every other weekday, just that I did my revision today , a proper one. Mummy will be at home tomorrow and cousins might be sleeping over.
I'm tired of calling you, I'm done. But I have to. Because suprisingly, I want to. You're worrying me like crazy here, I'm sure you dont know that , do you ?
MY SEXAYE IS NOT OKAY ! Cheer up, deb ! And congrats to you for getting a merit !
&SORRY,CAPTAIN !
I've got a treasure,
Its neither gold nor silver.
Its mine, and its you, baby.
You're going crazy saying sorry to convince me you'll never leave me."ITS WRONG. "