Right now, I feel like the stupidest person on earth. Those stories about you, hah, made me realise, I was really given false hopes. Whatever loser, you're not exisiting to me now.
Okay, I have the funniest and the most adorable friends ! (: After school, went off to j8 to watch Blades of Glory with Deb, Jojo, Farah, Captain, Annabelle and Faris. Farhan , betrayed us, AGAIN. Before that, school was okay, i guess. Deb was singing Fall Out Boy songs, like really she was ! (: She's damn cute ! It was mostly free period and more free periods today. So it was kind of a slack day. (: So anyway, after school, watched Blades of Glory, and damn, it was hilarious ! I was laughing like crazy in the theatre but I ended up crying (sort of ) at the last part. Okay, I admitt I'm very emotional. When we went out of the theatre, Jojo and Farah was laughing at me. Because I cried. No fair ! Then Deb, Captain, Annabelle and Faris headed off to get presents and Me, Jojo & Farah headed to the ladies room then off to school to get Jojo's handphone. After retrieveing her handphone from Hawt-Boy, off to have lunch at KFC. That big meal. After that , bus 74 home. (:
AND I JUST HAD A HEAVY DINNER !
I'll gain 2kg by tomorrow ! ):
GRR.
Saturday, 9.45, that will mark my doomsday. That sucks, man.
This and that , I'll matchmake you with her & I'll turn your relationship sour and break your heart just like how you broke mine ;"YOU AND YOUR LIES. "