Okay, the previous two days have killed me, and late last night , it got much better. Plus, seeing Deb today, and Zhen Siang calling me gay , because I'm so inlove with Fabregas and Ezza's birthday bash ( not really a bash , but smudging of cakes on each other's faces ) made it all better ! (:
So thank you, Zhen Siang, Deb , Liting , Mahirah , Mean&Ezza, Fiq ( You cheered me up indirectly ) , Honeystar , Keem, Captain , Cit & Irra. (:
Today, we were dismissed at 10am. Gotta say, though things were pretty disorganised, Ezza's birthday 'bash ' turned out, pretty good. I liked it alot. Though running from Ashraff&Zan's cake smudges were pretty tiring. Haha, but there was something really wrong. SomeONE kept SO quiet, did'nt even talk to me, never even say hi. Seriously, that was very irritating you know. Like hello, I'm right there and you're simply ignoring me ? Like what the hell ? What did I do ? Ugh, forget that. So after we were done screaming , and dirtying with our uniforms, I went to clean up the place and finished the rest of the cake. Sent Mean to the overhead bridge along with Ezza, & we hugged each other. (: Awwww.
Bus-ed home with Ezza. As usual, the usual crapola xD
Please don't swear unnecessarily.
The last thing I would wanna see fall would be your tears. I'm in the process of writing this longlong letter , which , i don't think you'll ever find. So you will never know how I feel. The letter's a form of expression, if you find it, at least (I hope) you'd understand how I feel.
I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
Sitting on dubs ;"PRETTY HOT YOUNG THANG. "