eternity.

Monday, May 14, 2007

 
I guess its time to update , before the blog starts rotting. Well, exams are finally over. Papers were pretty much okay. I could have broken down, but moral support from the loved ones, just kept me going. (: Thank you. And to the darling who did broke down after Math, you'll do great ! (: I have faith in you.


Alot of us seems to be caught up in so much , we just can't think proper. Oh , that's your reason ? Well, that's good enough. It looks as if you do't care about this at all. And you know what ? I don't bother hanging on anymore. You gave false hopes, you liar. And I was gullible enough to fall into your trap there and then. Let's skip this whole part, act as though nothing happened. Let's avoid each other. I think it will make YOUR&MY life SOO much easier right ?


Oh well, I'm still in high spirits now ! (: Talking to the Four starkarats , missing one more. (: The stewwpit arguments we're having now. Haha. We're no traitors , Faris. Just that, the trip, my Honeystar's not going, so I'm not going either ! (:



I feel like cheering, but I owe people so many calls ! ):

Sorry Mahirah , cos I didnt go with you to the movies. Mum was sick.




For the amazing woman who brought me up, who tolerated my tempers and tantrums , who kept me strong when things were messed up and the one who had faith in me. You showered me with all your love and cared for me. You never fail to put a smile on my face when skies were grey. i realise now, you scolded me because you truly care for me and that you love me alot. I would'nt know how to forgive myself if you were in need of me and I'm not by your side in that time of need. I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong. This is for you , Mummy. I love you, and I not only want you to know that, but the whole world has to know too. They have to know that I have the greatest mummy in the whole wide world and no one can ever take your place.

I Love You, Mama !
Happy Belated Mother's Day !



That's the woman who brought me up and in my eyes, she's the greatest and the most prettiest woman. (:


Your anger kills me ;

" IT BUILDS ME UP, IT DOES'NT KILL ME. "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]