I broke down.
It's too much of a trouble for the loved ones. Chong Hui's message was sweeeet ! But you know, it's just not good enough. To end it all, and to be guilt-free, the only way is to tell. And take what ever punishments they hand out. Yes, now that I'm thinking proper, yes, that's the only way.
Today , has been one hell of a day. Liting has been trying her very best to comfort me and calm me down, from morning till now, I think its working. But its not that effective. Can someone give me tips on how I could murder myself ? So things would look a whole lot better ? If this sounds emo, too bad cos right now, i feel like packing my head with suicidal thoughts and slitting my wrists at the same time. Seeming how undeserving of me to be here anyway. Okay, I hate suicidal thoughts. So go away pleease ?
Liting is my Wonderwoman ! (:
If Everyone Cared,
If The World Was Fair,
If This Feeling Had'nt Had To Suck So Much,
I Would'nt Be Punching Myself Hard.
I did'nt even cheer today. ): Captain understood, at least. Thank you, captain. And for the support you gave me today. (: I'll cheer on other days okay ? Just not today. Guyfies won their match 7-3. Sexaye score ! Glad you guys won. Y'all worked hard. (:
Everything parted with its own confession ;"PUNCHING BAGS. "