eternity.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

 
Sorry to those who tried contacting me, my phone's down. BOO ! ):


I'll be super busy anyway , so anything , do call the house okay ? Thanks.


Anyway , Family day turned out well, not so good. Too many people pissing me off and I just wish I was'nt stupid enough. Heh. Enough of the smirks. Anyway , Kyaw and Cashmere , they're upset , hopefully they'll be better. Me and Sweetheart eyed each other and I walked away. Sweetheart was enjoying football , and I suffered sunburns. But they all came back unhappy, sorry Honeystar , stunning beauty , for leaving you. Had to attend to them. I was thrown into the sea thrice, and my eye hurts. Gahh ! I was busy shouting here and there cos people would stand behind me and try carrying me to the sea. I was watching Sweetheart and then Adilah, Farah, Mean , Ezza, Abang Roy, Jamil was standing behind me and I was yelling like mad. They carried me in front of Sweetheart , okay ! That was about the most embarassing event that happened yesterday. Oh and I choked on the water that Jamil gave me and he laughed. Stewwpit guy. (: We all left around , 1.30 after having to wait for Adilah , she did'nt even turn up , and after sharing drinks with Irfan , and after bumping into the two hot babes, Aini and Honeystar, and after getting smirks from Khairil and gang. Wonderful ? Guess.


Hey you, I don't live up to standards set by you on how I should put my hair, how I should keep my books, or whatsoever. I do it , the way I like it. So if you're gonna bump into me at the bubble tea shop and such things , go ahead. I'm happy with how I'm living my life and how I'm doing things. You too , can just believe whatever she says.

Baby, you're running the redlights and I'm running out of patience, love ;

"DETAILS ABOUT US. "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]