I'm sorry for being imperfect. Sugarhoney , Sweetheart , Mummy&Daddy. Sorry !
I feel like screaming out loud.
Gahh ! Anyway , today was a considerably fun day (: There were some happy moments but there were some moments that could have ripped my heart out , right then and there.
The happy moments ;
Dance rehearsal ! We had some confusion but it turned out okay. I can say that most of them were co-operating so it made things easier for Cashmere. I was supposed to do my solo, but I did'nt want to. Sweetheart stayed back with us to watch. OOh-wee ! After chess , chess club members went up. And I was Kyaw's inspiration (: You can dance ! Around 5.40, sat around with Sweetheart. Those three words were so hard to say. Gosh ! Perfect time eh ? NOT. Lied my head down on Sweetheart's bag. It was so comfy ! I nearly fell asleep. (: Whee ! Watched guyfies play soccer with belle& sexaye & liting. Was talking to Mummiie till Ah gongg called halfway. went home happily after eyeing Sweetheart after packing my bag (:
The disappointing moments ;
Scolded and nagged at. I deserved it and I'm so sorry ! I know it was all my fault , but please don't stop me. PLEASE ! One more week only ? Heh.
And NOW ! It's disappointing me like crazy.
When it all breaks loose, IZZAH HAZWANIE, You're supposed to call !
When I said sorry and it was'n good enough ;"MISTAKES REPEATED. "