I'm feeling like the most emotional girl on earth but not to the extent of slashing my wrists for no proper reasons;well, reasons that actually is VALID. Gah ! I need my hottie here ! Stewwpit and the Toddlertoot and the twinnie ! And the Faizahhoney ! I'm so angry and frustrated that I want to kick someone in the butt till he can't possibly let out waste for three straight days. I'm a noob ):
Malay class without Mahirah won't be the same. It's hitting me hard on the head. Nevermind all these matters for now. Once the pressure is gone , I'm definitely going to unwind. And hopefully, I'll get what I want after that and the $250. (:
You know , sometimes , I feel you just pick on us because you want some satisfaction. Like you want something to say but don't know what to. But hello, get your facts right before saying such things. What are you, so against what you are ? If you can fit among them , then you talk. If you know you can't , then just shut up. Its been two years and if you can still say such things, then you don't know any damn thing about us. One of these days , when the last strand of my patience fall, I'll just go screaming in your face. And then we'll see who has alot to say and alot to prove.
My silent footsteps can be heard by you, only if you were my lover ;"DEMOLISHED YET POLISHED. "