eternity.

Friday, March 09, 2007

 
Was'nt feeling any better than yesterday . Heh . I guess I'm guilty of being me .

Anyway , went to the netball finals . ( : Hmms , well , our school lost to sports school . 23-3 . Nevermind , girlfies ! Its okay , do not be disheartened . We will do better . You all played like champions ! Okay ? Yes , I was really pissed off , not at the netballers but at OTHER people . I think it was obvious . Then, on the way out , saw that prettyhead , Eileen darling ! Miss her so ! After planning to meet up for so long , we finally met , coincidentally . After that , went home with dayah and Mean; took the MRT . Dayah sent us there cos she stays near Yishun Sports Hall. I think this is really dumb of me , very bimbotic ( as honeystar&aini says it) and it cracked Mean up .

Me and Mean were eating at the MRT station ; place to wait for the MRT .
Then I finished mine , but Mean was eating halfway . We were'nt allowed to eat so yeah , we broke the rules .

Mean : (chomping) Shoot . He's here . is he here ?
Me : Huh? Who ? Who ?
Mean : The security guard . We are'nt allowed to eat at the mrt station .
Me: oh . Really ?
(security guard comes )
Security : Gurl girl . Sorry sorry . No eating . (Walks away)
Mean : (Gave that 'paiseh" face) Oops . I know. Sorry.
( We laughed )
Mean : Imagine if there were cameras .
Me: ( Stopped laughing and put on a panicky face ) Oh my god ! Are we gonna get sued ?
Mean : (laughed at me ) NO lah ! Dumb !


Hehs . Yes , that's very bimbotic , honeystar .


Oohs . I guess I'm not really afraid anymore. Sugarhonaye ; it's either me or you have to cancel our events on that day . ) :


I dance to express , not to impress . Get that , witch ;


"SILVER SPOONS . "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]