Total greatness !
Yesterday ;
I skipped rehearsal and went out with Daddy & Sis & Abang to get some things at Penin . Reached home at 4 . Hehs . At 5 , went to play netball with Citra Darling & Sis & Abang & Marcus . Faizah Honaye was lazy ! Grahhs - So she did'nt come along with us . To Faizah ; YOU BETTER COME ALONG NEXT TIME . Or no ice-cream ! Hmmphs ! Hurhur . Believe it or not , I spent nearly an hour trying to ask her to go . And in the end , she was lazy . Lawls . At night ,
FINALLY , I get to talk to Twinnie ! Yes , finally . And her boyfie is so cute . Twinnie melted when talking about him . ( : Sucha cute couple ! ( : Talked to her till 11.30 and fell asleep.
And today , I'm going shopping. And I don't think I'll be skipping rehearsal again today . Cos I'll be in hot soup if I do . Hurhur . But I might be leaving early so that's the great part .
OOH I forgot to say , I had a nicenicenice chat with the valentine ( : Hurhur . Cheer up , you handsome thang !
Sugarhonaye ; Get well soon , sexaye ! If you can't go for training , and if that's bad , I think you should stay at home . LOVES !
There's s much going till we did'nt even say sorry ;" DISTORTIONS . "