Toots ( :
I'm haaaaapppppy with myself ( : You ,
You know something , you can just say whatever you want about me , I don't see any point in caring . It's true , my weakness is caring too much . And I bothered too much about how you felt, about why you're hurt and everything . Hah . You never did care about me . So , now , vengeance . And my friend has every right to choose , okay ? Get that in your head .
Honeystar's encouragements and everything ( : I LOVE HONEYSTAR VERY MUCH ! <3>
cute candy . My na-na-na ! I was enjoying yesterday night talking to her ! She's sweeeeeeet !
This is Cute CAndy ! ( : she's always getting hotter ! xD
Met Sugarhonaye . ( : Mwahs ! the hot stuff one . Supposed to meet Eileen Darling today, but she was'nt free. So , meeting her tomorrow ( ; So headed off to j8 with Ezza and went to have our lunch . After that, went to penin with family ; yes , I'm pampered . Hurhur .
Earlier on ;
ZulHAIKEL , give her time . try to understand her . Don't have the wrong perspective of her just after one mistake ( if she does make one) Okay ? La-la-las! Loveyou closey ! ( :
Sze Ron's so funny !
" Give me any sexy song then I go download. "
Funny funny boy ( :
Mummiie ; Have faith in your love . Come on ! Jia you , sexy ( :
Honeystar ; Don't care , work hard and hot results , babe ! Nevermind , babe . Be as bitchy as you want to be kay ? No one's gonna stop you . As far as I'm concerned , she has no guts to stop you from saying whatever you want .
Loving you was supposed to make me somebody to you . I was supposed to make a DIFFERENCE .
I guess I'm just the same .
"VIBES."