No , I've never liked you . Do not get the wrong idea .
So everyone's saying it . But I don't care . I'm happy with what I have now . And I guess it's better this way . I rather be with the girlfies & guyfies . That's real love . I don't need your sweet talk( i bet you bought it) , your fake , " I need you. " . Oh please .
Anyway , today . I was supposed to meet Eileen but something came up . Grahhs ! ) :
Then , After school , Ezza had to meet boyfie , Mean wanted to go to the DnT room , so we went but it was full . So Mean wanted to go home . I just agreed , but I bumped into Sugarhonaye , who was'nt feeling okay . So accompanied the Sugarhonaye till 4.20pm with Diana then I headed home . Sorry darl, I did'nt get to watch the match with you & diana . Sorry . I owe you big time . ( : Heehs . Anyways , good luck for the upcoming dance competition , Jiayous ! Loves ! <3
Got home ; terrible headache . Abang Roy msged me , the funnyness at the tagboard . Its okay to talk to yourself . I talk to papers , staplers & buses and many more . We'll just be weirdos together !
And now , I'm very very very upset . Sugarhonaye should know why .
"BLASTING. "