No , it's not a secret .
Yesterday , turned out really great . But , it was really tiring . In the morning , went for netball at YCK ! help to train the juniors . Wow . Haqima&Cit&Yana&Yani really made me rethink , on whether I should join back netball or not . But I had no time to sit down and think . Oh well . I played Center. After so long , of not playing , definitely exhausting . And then Haqima said , " Oh my god . You looked as though you could'nt breathe out there. " Yeah , well. I love Citra so ! <3 I seriously have to do something to improve on my stamina . Oh well, more running i guess . Suddenly , I miss P.E and Mr Ling nagging at us . I miss the pressure he gave us . Oh , I can't wait for holidays to be over !
AND i get to see , My ugugagagagaggagagagg! And where is HONEYSTAR ? Mann !
Well, after netball , no break at all . Reached home , and I had to watch , For Keeps ? . I had to ! It's hot stuff . But I prefer The Notebook though. I did'nt get to watch For Keeps ? till the end so yes . It ended at 1.15. And I was watching MTV after that . Haha . Then knowing that i take 1hr30mins to get ready , I had to go get myself ready . Had lunch , left home at 2.32 and reached the school's bus stop to meet Mean at exactly 3pm . Got to school at 3.10. ( : ( Rehearsal starts at 3pm btw) Bumped into Gorgeous , on the way . Rehearsal ended late . And I got caught in the rain .
At night , talked to Faizah Honaye ! This girl really needs to jump on her brother's bed more often , so she can stop feeling like an emo shit . ( : cheer up , babe ! There's no use in crying , shows that you're not strong . Okay ? Get that bum up and do something . Just don't do anything bimbotic . As in REALLY bimbotic xD
And i have rehearsal today at 3pm . * Bangs head *
I want to see ugshsdgfgjf;ofdhgfjgg !
I know that you need me and that you like me ;" CARVINGS . "