If you're gonna talk about it , then I might as well shut up , because I have nothing to say . I don't know how WE fit in this whole thing . You all only approach, how do i know if its fake or not ? For all i know , you'll be bitching . I don't feel like doing it anymore . You all can do it on your own right ? FINE . And whatever that comes from you , I don't want to hear it .
Grahhs . It's falling apart. You're really lame .
Before I let them spoil my mood , I should really change the subject .
today today today . ( :
It was okay , I lazed around alot actually . xD I'm sleeepy and tired okay ? Heehs . Citra Dear called . Should be meeting her & Irra Twitch & Haqima . Have to help out with netball . After that , have to rush of for the drama thing. Wait , I think there's time to head off to the beach with Sugarhonaye . Sugarhonaye, I'll try my very best to go . Kay ? Loves !
Abang just came back from Bintan , finally ! ( : Too many girls missing him already . Yes , TOO many girls . He comes , turn on his T.Pc , and I see so many convos , I can faint . *booms*
Oh well .
Hey Hey you you , I wanna be your girlfriend !"ROOFTOPS & I . "