If you want to talk bad , at least you write their names. Understand ?
Just ended the 1 hour phone call with Mean. I guess we won't care anymore. If you want to tell the whole world about us, and just scribble on our reputation just as you like, then fine. What makes you think we care ? We're so boring right ? Hah. Then don't be bothered then. Okay , three year old ?
I'm so annoyed , really. I don't say names , I make it obvious. Cos I don't go around sharing what I'm not supposed to.
Let's push that cloud away. Went for a swim with my paternal cousins yesterday. Team Ballz rocks. (: I got that from Abang Roy. Weirdo, heehee. Then played hopscotch and netball. They had to leave after that. And I just got home. School on Friday ; After school, Me, Dayah , Mean went to submitt the forms for AMKsian Family Day. Then , bumped into Honeystar and company. Honeystar, you still owe my nose a visit. (: Yes, you do ! Headed off to AMK hub. The four of us were practically touching everything we see, gasping and jumping up and down like a joker in a toy box. We were window-shopping (: Got home and I skipped the talk. I had my reasons.
(:
Marion Raven , is hot stuff (:
Sugarhoney came to school on Thurs, which means i don't need to go after the doctor with a pole. This girl, she's so full of suprises. xD
I miss Faizah ! and talking on the phone with Twinnie !
Gahh !
I won't look the other way ;"WHO'S CRYING NOW?"