If I were to have a BIG BIG box of crayons ,
I will colour Faizah so she won't be an emo girl anymore ( :
Faizah , are'nt I thoughtful ? Hurhur ( :
So we called each other , but our calls became missed calls and our moods just got worst . How in other ways do you want me to explain to you ? SORRY & SORRY . And I don't even know why I am even saying sorry to you . Well, somehow it looks worth it , sometimes it does'nt .
Anyway , I had a GREAT time shopping ! ( : The 2 hour shopping spree with my aunt & sis& grandmama was worth it ! Furthermore , my aunt has great taste and she's cool . She spent alot on me ( : I'm the niece ! I got home at 1.40 ? After that , went off to meet the two darlings ! Ezza&Mean . Had rehearsal which ended at 6 . We were laughing and laughing all the way , till two toots told us to shutup . But we did'nt of course . Ezza was rude , and everyone else could see that . Mean was tired and so was I .
Talked to Zulhaikel . He was so funny ! xD I nearly fell off my chair . Oh , and remember , you owe me macs if you dont say hi . And buddy , that's a MEAL . Not the burger ! Oh and I shall call you soon yeah ? You should know why right? xD
Twinnie got an A1 for English . Yes , an A1 . She's a freaak ! Bun nonetheless , i love her ! ( :
Sugarhonaye ; Get well soon ! Don't worry about the competition kay ? You're way more important ! Takecare ; GWS ! LOVES !
You're my somebody ;" EVIL GLARES . "