eternity.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 
Betrayals . It's about loyalty , trust and of course , the issue of whether you treasure your friendship or not . Nevermind , it's dumb for me to feel this way .


Anyway , got results today . daddy was grumbling , mummy said it is'nt too bad . But whatever it is , I don't like it at ALL. Before that , ZS & Hawt-boy comforted me . ( : How sweet ! After that Abang Roy msged me . My weirdo ! ( : Recess ; Sugarhonaye's leg, gawsh , swollen . Sorry Mean & Mahirah , for leaving both of you just now . And Mean , I'm not okay ? I'm okay. Sugarhonaye , take care . After school , met faizah and Ezza . Ezza had to go for the councillor interview so Faizah & Farah & Me walked down . Then , Bumped into yes, honeystar & aini . the tra-la-las ! We talked and crapped like mad and both of them needed the loo . And whoo, Aini laughs alot ! xD And Honeystar's so cute ! Yes , the two hot babes . We're not bimbos okay? ( :
Though talking to staplers and buses and other imaginary things , thinking buffalos have wings & asking whther someone has siblings when people were clearly talking about the person's sister, are very bimbotic things & actions . But wthell , its just us ( :

Sugarhonaye , take care ( : Always be here for you .
Mean & Ezza , ILYT ! Okay ? Get that .
Mahirah , congrats on your results !
Honeystar & Aini , stay as fabulous as you already are . Nevermind lah , people can be really blur at times ( :
Mummiie & Ah Gongg ; Please don't do this. You both know its hard to take it but I'm sure if the 9 months and 5 days was worth it , I'm sure you will get back together . Rmb , I'll respect your decisions . Will always be here for both of you ( :
Abang Roy ; Thanks for the comfort just now . It means alot . LOVES ! Tc .

I saved it in my heart, but I don't dare speak it out . You're just my crush ;


I'm super tired .
I wanna cut . cut . cut . & then dry . dry . dry .
If you people dont know what I'm talking about , then dont assume . But get this straight , I ain't suicidal .


"CHEERIOS. "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]