eternity.

Friday, March 30, 2007

 
And this blog is'nt supposed to be dead. I'm just so lazy to update , after everything that happened. It happened in a rush. Stop all your lying, cos you're no angel face and please, stop trying to confuse my loved ones , you understand that ? Enough is enough. Sugarhoney , this goes out to you. I want you to think , about who's the one spelling truth to you , about the one really talking about you. sit and think , don't walk around and for two seconds , you decide. I'm gonna respect your decision no mater who you decide, but all I'm saying , just don't make the wrong move. Hopefully , Mr Siva did'nt give you any shitty punishments for today. Loves.


I'm waiting for Sweetheart to go online. When I'm caught in the middle, Not knwing where to run , I'll turn to you, cos I know you'll be by my side. (: Sweetheart told me to wait. So waiting. And if I wait too long, I'll rot.
You wrote my name on your hand ! <3
It does'nt fade. I'll carve your name on my heart.



Anyway , tomorrow, Sentosa ! Family Day ! Yeah, Meeting , the ballz and Abang Roy and bodyguard Jamil. Oh wait, sorry Khairil for pointing the finger at you, it meant nothing, can ? Heh. I don't know why I feel sudden guilt. I suck (: Oh, I'll be so tired tomorrow. I thought of asking Faizah Love to go. Should I ? I want her to ! Cos I've not met her in such a long time. Oh well. Class dance has started , by the way. Ahgongg is so sexy ! and Cashmere was bringing sexyback today (: Ooh-hoo-hoo . The girls were good, and the one that impressed me most was Brenda. She really took it seriously, she did'nt fool around or anything. Good job, keep it up ! Mahirah, they said its cool and good, hun. Whee !



I miss my twitch&scandal !
Damn !



I don't wanna be stuck here alone ;


"TIRED OF THIS."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]