All you talk about is you. All you do is you. I won't look the other way.
Finally, 'Boyfie' is back ! (: Well, decisions hve been made, and the 3rd edit of the original script. My script ! We were using free period to discuss , everything. Finally, Cashmere's himself already. Twofive will not be complete without him. Drama was fun , though Mean&Ezza was'nt there. Despite all the scoldings , we still had fun. But it would have been more fun if there was Mean and Ezza. Chuen poo was so cute. I was to subsitute for the bride and he quickly got up like a gentleman and said, " hello bride ! " And Ms Amy said, " Wow , you're so happy that there's a change of brides eh ? " And he said, " YEAH ! " Oh , my bladder hurts alot, and silly Shahrum could tell me, " Cranberry Juice ! It's good ! " We were talking and talking like crazy. We were'nt focused but we're united (:
My wallet went missing and Mummiie searched my whole bag for me and she found it and for that , I have to treat her chocolates. Pretty thang ! Went home , and I don't have much to do now. Cos I was being a goodie doing all my work in school. (:
Oh and during our break , the malay dancers had their break too, so I hugged Honeystar ! And that girl is so bitchy , forget her. Silly time-waster ! Dayah and Adila came out and Adila came shouting sillysilly words ! And all the sec1s were looking. Silly girl (:
Faizah , shopping and movie after mid year ! Don't forget , boobielicious !
Break you more than I could ;" AT THE TOP, IN YOUR FACE . "