Whatever with it . I don't care . (:
Owh mann , I can't make it tomorrow . Sorry . beloveds . I'll do as i'm told yepps ? Heehs . Oh wells . Abang Roy called yesterday . ( : I kept on laughing , Okay , i pretty much laughed through the whole chat yesterday . He was so funny la , and he was practically bitching ! Yes , bitching . The chore of every girl . I can't believe it , after everything he went through and after countless of scoldings from me , he's still going strong . Wow . I'm learning to be patient like him too . I'm learning not to bug out and to finish whatever I've started . Yeah well .
Anyway , I'll be out almost the whole day . I'll have to complete my notes&homework today . So tomorrow , I'll have plenty of time for everything . ( : Smart girl .
I'm sorry if I ever offended you . I'm sorry for making your life a total misery when I was with you . I'm sorry for everything I caused . I'm sorry we had to go through tragedies . I'm sorry for making you people comfort me when I'm down . I'm sorry for the jealousy . I'm sorry we had quarels . I'm sorry for everything .
It's dedicated to everyone . So people , I'm sorry .
Loving you is crazy . Loving me is suicide . Wanna give us a shot ?"SMOKING HOT . "