No . It 's never perfect , And it will never be perfect .
Nothing will ever prove this statement right but only you .
I just wished that you would have loved me to . Nevermind the rumours , Nevermind the gossips , Nevermind the world . It 's in our hands . not theirs . I don't care about everything else . Just the answer .
Almost everyone I know is going through a tough time . Yes , Ouch . I know , it's hard to force a smile , to fake your laughter and to make it look as though you 're taking everything very lightly .
That's exactly what I'm doing - faking it .It 's melodramatic . Dearies , if you can't fake it , then just cry your heart out . No , no one would laugh at you . NO ONE . Crying helps , but not for long . Sooner or later , you'll have to work your way out . Right now , the best way , is to keep holding on and start believing in what's right . Stay strong !
Okay , enough of that emotional talk . ( : la-la-las ! Anyway , I'll have to wake up early tomorrow . Going swimming with the cousins . ( : Hurhur . I don't really feel like swimming though . Feel like going to the beach . To swim through my thoughts .
Oh and the photos ,
i ahve'nt got any latest pics of all of them yet . So ,
I shall not post it up . Heehs .
Guyfies , don't get tempted la . I know you all cannot wait . All of them hot & sexaye . But be patient won 't you ?
"SCREAMING YOUR NAME FROM THE HIGHEST FLOOR . "