eternity.

Friday, February 16, 2007

 
I'm going to say this . Because I feel that I have to . I love the class , so much . But get this straight . Why do you people have to fight ? How many more conflicts do you want to make ? Huh ? We're supposed to be bonding . I know alot got offended , but still , whatever you felt , was just your side . Have you heard the other side ' s point of view ? Have you ? Enough is enough . I'm getting sick and tired of hearing all this . Let ' s forget it , and move and shake some bootayes . Okayy ? Oh wait . That's so out of question . Lawls . ( : heehs .
CLASS DANCE . ( :


I'm feeling so terrible now . I'm so tired , to bother about both of you and to do anything else . I mean , seriously it's your life . So I won't butt in . Both of you together or whatever , I don't care okay ? And to that girl , enough of hating on you already . I realised it comes to no point because it will just bring both of us to tears and regret and hatred . I forgot , you're the angel that everyone likes . So maybe I should'nt say anything .


Honey star is in Malaysia , Honey is dizzy , Mahirah ' s overseas , Gorgeous is not online . Rahhs ! Nemind . Fountain is . ( : Yay ! Lawls . Iso have to go shopping . ( : For Shamin 's & Cit 's and Honey 's and Jan Mummiie ' s presents . See ? I'll go bankrupt .

Blah- blah . I will forget you .
Don 't spoil my mood cos I'm in a dancing mood . ( :

I nearly wrote a song about you ,
But I tore the paper up and threw it away !

Honey star kept me strong . She gave me encouragements . Therefore i <3 her . La-la-las !
Oh was on the phone with twinnie yesterday ! Creepy bugs ! she too , gave me encouragements !
They told me to forget troots . Oh well .



"DEVILISH . "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]