I went out . I just came back . I'm tired . I miss the loved ones so ! ( :
I'll have to call JoJo and ask her for details and I'll have to call xue Ting to ask her for details too . *bangs head* Oh well . Right after I went offline , I felt so tired and sleepy . BUT izzah sweetheart called me . ( : She's so sweeet ! She made super high , and bear in mind , it's 12 midnight . ( :
Phone rang , I picked up .
Me = hello ?
Sweetheart Izzah = AMIRA !!
Me = Err, hello . Hold on ah . * runs down to the living room , wanted to sit and chat there but saw a cockroach ( it was big okay ! ) , screamed , and ran into the kitchen *
Sweetheart Izzah = *laughing* Why did you scream ?
Me = Cockroach . It was a big one lah okay !
Sweetheart Izzah = EEEH . Yucks . Cockroach . Disgusting .
And then we continued talking about bugs and other personal stuff . ( :
Heehs . It was really nice la . She comforted me . ( : Thank you darling . Oh and honeystar is back ! Yes . Like FINALLY ! I miss her so . But we did'nt really get to talk because I was tired . Oh well .
School resumes as usual , tomorrow . Missing way too many people . Means I 'll have to see him tomorrow . gawsh . Hopefully I won't do stupid things AGAIN . Hurhur . La-la-las .
Off for revision and the talk with shaifiie .
"FOOLISH . "